5 Principles for Student Success:
Focus on curriculum.
Maintain a safe school environment that is warm and welcoming.
Teachers will be highly knowledgeable and work collaboratively.
Student attitude and motivation are supported by a success breeds success approach.
Parents are informed and actively involved in their student's progress at school.
- Have high expectations for all students.
- Encourage students to set goals and plan for advanced study.
- Prepare all students to succeed.
- Providing career guidance.
- Integrate work place learning whenever practical.
- Teach and support what employers expect of students.
- Prepare students to become future leaders.
- Encourage students to treat community service as an obligation of citizenship.
Seattle Fish Market™ Philosophy
- Have Fun at Work
- Learning is Enhanced by Emotion
- Promote a Friendly Environment
Johnson and Johnson (One Minute Manager Series)™
- Catch People Doing the Right Thing
- Set Goals and Focus on Goals
- Praise Frequently and Honestly